originalrockstaoriginalrocksta

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

You gonna drink that? You gonna drink that?

Funny

Funny Stuff. I like the artwork, good animation too.

TheKingofSwing responds:

You, sir, know words and how to assemble them together to form sentences. Sentences that show off thoughts, thoughts worth expressing. 7.

Happy Binjamin Happy Binjamin

Rock Thrower!

The time in which it took to make this must have been a lot. However, I say, if your going to do something do it well. So yeah, the drawings good have been alot better. Like instead of painting 20 lines to make a circle head, try one. CTRL Z till you get it right, that's what I do. Great Job on your flash.

A Shootout A Shootout

Not So Good

I thought that this submission was lacking. The animation is not so good. If your not good at the frame by frame you should use tweens.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 043 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 043

terrible

Anytime I watch a single frame for more then 20 seconds it's not a good thing. Maybe you should spend more time on your next submission. Good idea, horrible execution. No pun intended.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Heh.

Hooked On Phoenix Hooked On Phoenix

hilarious

Props, my man, good cartoon, what did you use all kinds of old super nintendo sprites? I don't know but it's awesome. Also shout out for Kung Pow Yeah

Scorched: segment1 Scorched: segment1

wha?

awesome animation, but I am more confused then I wanted to be.

The Big Project The Big Project

stupid DON'T WATCH!!!

don't watch this it's a waste of time, it's a 10 minute intro with no pay off. I dislike the clock folk. However, I do like their Sounds of Silence music video. But all this is is the longest intro credits you've seen and a crappy 2 second animation.

Madness: Stupidity EP 1 Madness: Stupidity EP 1

fitting title

That was a very fitting title for this cartoon was very stupid. However, I do see some possibly good characters. Maybe ad some music , that might help people pay more attention. Also try to get better at drawing and animating... How you ask? PRACTICE

- Superhero - - Superhero -

good one

I've heard this song before and I like it. It was pretty fun to watch. It would be cooler if you would've thrown some sfx in there.